Presidency Executive Assistant
- Publicado el: 24-06-2019,
- por Importante Empresa.
- Descripción de la Empresa: Confidencial .
Definition: Working under the supervision of the President, the full‐time Executive Assistant oversees and manages all President’s office procedures, personal and confidential arrangements and other tasks as assigned by the President.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee all aspects of general President’s office coordination.
• Maintain President’s office calendar to coordinate work flow and meetings.
• Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and company information.
• Interact with clients, vendors and visitors.
• Answer telephone and transfer to President.
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
• Sign for and distribute UPS/FedEx or similarly delivered packages.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
• Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, bookkeeping, copying, faxing, mailing and filing.
• File and retrieve organizational documents, records and reports.
• Create and modify documents such as invoices, reports, memos, letters and financial statements using word processing, spreadsheet, database and/or other presentation software such as Microsoft Office, or other programs.
• May conduct research, compile data and prepare papers for consideration and presentation to the President.
• Set up and coordinate meetings and conferences.
• Prepare agendas and make arrangements for President or other meetings.
• Interact with the organization’s Head of Departments.
• Attend President, or other meetings as requested in order to record minutes.
• Compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
• Make travel arrangements for the President.
• Collect and maintain inventory of the President’s office equipment and supplies.
• Support staff in assigned project‐based work.
• May supervise other support personnel.
• Other duties as assigned by the President***
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Computer literate.
• Good writing, analytical and problem‐solving skills.
• Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, planning, records management and general administration.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, telephone systems, typewriters, calculators, copiers and facsimile machines.
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
• At least five (5) years experience in general office responsibilities and procedures.
• Must be computer literate.
• Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management and organization.
• Knowledge of the basic principles and practices of bookkeeping.
• Ability to work well either alone or as part of a team.
San José, San Jose, Costa Rica