- Publicado el: 05-09-2019,
- por Vacantes Empleos.Net .
- Descripción de la Empresa: Vacantes Empleos.Net .
As a Recruiter you will have a variety of responsibilities to fulfill your daily requirements. Mentioned below are some bullet points of key requirements daily, weekly and monthly.
• Sourcing – Sourcing is gathering Names, Cell phone numbers & other information to put into our data base.
• While Sourcing you will be mostly acquiring Cell numbers for potential candidates, so we can later call them to recruit.
• Data Base daily usage – You will need to understand and perform effectively within our data base. Documenting EVERY sourcing call, and EVERY Recruiting call into the database not excluding emails. In person training will be facilitated for you upon the first 90-day probationary period.
• Recruiting – Recruiting is the act of actively trying to Recruit OR persuade a candidate to share their personal work information with you and or resume/project list, so you can submit that information with our clients.
• Must be given permission from each Candidate to share that information to our clients directly or with the Account manager working over you to try and close the candidate further on your behalf.
• Pipeline – Must keep a pipeline within Excel accurate and email that over to your direct manager DAILY.
These following requirements bullet pointed are not optional, they are required to be performed upon day one showing up for work.
• Knowledge with PC & Mac computer systems, as well as Microsoft products. I.E. Word, Excel, PDF, Power point etc.
• English proficiency required. Verbal & Written.
• 75 outbound calls daily, 375 a week is required of each Construction Recruiter.
• 15 Submittals monthly are required after the first month of training has concluded.
• Required to document EVERY call, and email within Recruiter You will be only given 3 warnings. Failure to adhere to this rule will end in termination.
• Must keep a pipeline, keeping all prospects and candidates in it and submit over to “Construction Recruiters” direct manager DAILY. No exceptions.
• During your first 90 days of employment you will be required to show up for every day of training on time or risk being terminated upon first absence no exception.
• Hours of Operations: 9am - 6pm Monday-Friday NO WEEKENDS.
• Work attire: Dress Casual unless informed otherwise.
San José, San Jose, Costa Rica