Internal Auditor Reciente
De Vida Consultores
- Publicado el: 06-01-2020,
- por De Vida Consultores.
- Descripción de la Empresa: Food Industry.
The Internal Audit is responsible for performing individual internal audit projects, as part of the total internal audit plan. This responsibility includes developing internal audit scope, performing internal audit procedures, and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed. Work performed will include coverage of functional and operating units. Additionally, the Internal Audit Senior performs follow-up on the status of outstanding internal audit issues. The Internal Audit Senior will also assist the Internal Audit Manager with periodic reporting to the Audit Committee, development of the annual internal audit plan, and championing internal control and corporate governance concepts throughout the business.
• Professional accounting/auditing designation e.g. ACCA or CIA.
• Certification and practical experience in auditing information systems would be an asset.
• Five (5) years of auditing experience, of which at least three years must be in a public accounting firm at an audit senior level.
• Must possess financial/operational/information systems audit skills must also have computer technology training and/or experience that permit an auditor to identify system weaknesses and issues.
• Intermediate to advance level proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Experience in auditing of food manufacturing operations would be an asset.
• Understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/ functions.
• Ability to work independently, with limited direction and guidance.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, to effectively present to peers and management.
• Exhibit the leadership skills needed to sell ideas and obtain management buy-in for constructive change.
• Knowledge and understanding of International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing, the IIA’s Global Internal Audit Competency Framework, COSO principles and risk assessment practices.
• Understanding of the technical aspects of accounting and financial reporting.
• Experience in performing multiple projects and working with varying team members.
Escazú, San Jose, Costa Rica